To ensure the appropriate level of mechanical load capacity, stability, usability and durability of steel and aluminium structures in the construction industry world-wide, it is necessary to comply with respective requirements.
These are defined by the European standards EN 1090-2 and EN 1090-3 respectively.
Standard EN 1090-2/3 defines requirements for steel/aluminium structures regardless of their type or dimensions and it applies to steel structures designed in accordance with standards EN 1993 and steel-concrete structures based on EN 1994. Those include buildings, bridges and other construction structures.
When performing welding during production and assembly of steel/aluminium structures, it is necessary to follow specific requirements of ISO 3834.
Why to work with us
- Our assessors have a good knowledge of relevant standards as well as long experience in the field
- We will propose such solutions that will be most suitable for your company
- We respect price policies of individual companies, therefore we offer fair pricing
- We can help you get special certificates that meet special requirements for specific products in certain countries
Benefits of the Certification
- You will get an internationally recognized certificate
- Well-proven safety of steel/aluminium structures
- Minimizing the risk of sanctions imposed by supervisory authorities
The most requested certification
We can help you get the full certification to ensure safety of steel/aluminium structures in compliance with EN 1090. For more information please contact us.