Many events based on organizational processes have an impact on the environment, economy, waste management and other areas. Standard ISO 20121 was created to reduce such impact.
Standard ISO 20121 defines requirements of sustainable event management system. It involves modification and implementation of corresponding processes to ensure adequate conditions for event management.
Implementation of requirements in compliance with ISO 20121 is recommended to all organizations involved in event management that wish to eliminate their impact on society, economy and environment.
Why to cooperate with us
- We can provide an independent audit by our experienced experts
- We will propose such solutions that will be most suitable for your company
- We respect price policies of individual companies, therefore we offer fair pricing
Benefits of the Certification
- You will get an internationally recognized certificate
- Implementation of processes for successful event management
- Greater trust of staff, clients and public towards your organization
- Improved competitiveness
The most requested certification
Would you like to learn more about the certification for ISO 20121? Do not hesitate to contact us and we will prepare a tailor-made solution for you.