In the context of cyber-security and development of cloud services, standard ISO 27017 was created, which includes security requirements for cloud services as well as additional guidelines based on ISO 27002.
With cloud services the user uses data that are stored in server warehouses outside a given hardware. In this way, data do not put burden on hardware or its software. In most cases those are sensitive data that have to be protected against loss or misuse.
Certification for ISO 27017 is recommended to all organizations providing cloud services.
Requirements of ISO 27017
- Adoption of security measures for the provision of cloud services
- Compliance with additional guidelines based on ISO 27002
Benefits of the Certification
- You will get an internationally recognized certificate
- Ensuring general security of cloud services provided
- Improved competitiveness
- Greater trust of your clients
The most requested certification
Would you like to learn more about the certification for ISO 27017 in your organization? Contact us and we will guide you through the entire process.